Thursday, January 1, 2015

Starting A New Year!

     Happy 2015 to everyone!  As the new year begins I am reflecting back at 2014.  My discovery on the journey reflection has been eye opening.  I debated whether or not to write a blog post about this for some time now.   All along praying for guidance.  I feel like I have been given the ok to share this insight.   To share the importance, and big lesson I received last year with each of you.

     For myself, as I'm sure for many, 2014 was a challenging year.  My family faced many trials and tribulations.  Through this process, God has taught me a great deal about myself.
In 2014 I have experienced many emotions.  Frustration, sadness, elatedness, sorrow, pure joy, wickedness, helplessness, anger, doubt, disappointment.  I'm sure there is more to add, but you get the point.

     But through all these emotions I've experienced, there was one constant that remained throughout it all.  GOD!!!!  Every bump and set back I encountered this past year I was shown light somehow at the end of that tunnels journey.  The emotional roller coasters I encountered last year were learning moments God shared, armed, and walked me through.  Some of them I must admit I believe God carried me through.  Non the less, I didn't face each challenge alone.  Without my faith who knows what different wrong paths I would have faced in 2014.  

     So my reflection revealed something eye opening to me!  In my darkest moments God is present with me.  Breathing and building faith within me!  When I fall, it just enough to remind me I need to lean on my God......our God!  When the brighteness shines in my day, through my children's eyes, that's God telling me......I made it!!  I made it because God's love never fails or gives up!  

     My resolution for 2015..........another year like 2014 is ok with me!  I will continue to learn to welcome, and deal, with all the emotions I encountered in 2014.  I know God will be there walking with me through them, or carrying me!  Either way I will see the light he wants me to see, at the end of each of those journeys!  So welcome 2015!!!!!

Blessings until next time!
Drena




No comments:

Post a Comment