Sunday, January 5, 2014

Kicking off 2014....CHD Style!!!!



     Happy 2014 to you!!!  I am excited about 2014 and the endless opportunities that await.  February 7-14 is Congenital Heart Defect Awareness week!  I am striving this next month to spread awareness by educating and advocating.  I sure hope you will join me!!  

     I hope during my journey with you to provide educatation about Congenital Heart Defects you will learn valuable information!  There is so much people don't know about CHD and spreading awareness is the only way I feel I can help my daughter!  Educating is so important for CHD children because knowledge will provide more funding for Congenital Heart Defects.  Help me spread awareness for my daughter, and all CHD children!  

FACT: Congenital Heart Defects is the World's Number 1 Birth Defect!!


Blessings until next time.
Drena

No comments:

Post a Comment